Thursday, July 12, 2012

An OOTD & An Award

You may have already seen me wearing this outfit already here. Last week I received the Malta Midheel Sandals in the 'dark raisin' colour and today I wore them to work. I've already worn the ones in the 'seashore beige' and both pairs felt comfortable.

Crochet Lace-Front Top (similar here, here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Sovereign Paisley
Wide Braided Belt (similar here, here, here)
Malta Midheel Sandals
Madewell Memento Letter Charm
J. Crew Margate Satchel (not shown)(similar here, here, here)

And here's a close-up of the sandals:
 

 Malta Midheel Sandals ('dark raisin')

And here's a photo of the lighter colour I wore a few days ago:

 
 Malta Midheel Sandals ('seashore beige')
(Similar here, here, here, here)

Other items in the 'Sovereign Paisley' pattern:

 
Recently I received the 'One Lovely Blog Award" from the lovely Apples and Pencil Skirts and Closet Crisis of One Too Many ClosetsThank you both for such a nice surprise!

 
 
Here are the rules for receiving this award: 

1. Follow the person who gave you the award. 
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.
4. Let the 15 bloggers know they have been nominated. 
And here is my list of 15 lovely blogs in no particular order:




16 comments:

  1. Thanks Rose!
    I wish I had your feet and could wear heels all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, T.! These heels are quite small. I'm sure you could manage just fine.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, Rose! :)

    The sandals look lovely on you. Like Tabitha, I wish I could still wear heels all day, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, FFM! Thank you! I love them too. Like I said, they are not too high.

      Delete
  4. I love those sandals Rose, so flattering on your feet!!! You look lovely and put together as always!!! I have them in seahorse beige, would love to get the raisin as well! Thank you for all of your store reviews, because of you I am heading to an Anthro store today, no idea how to get there but I will sniff it out!! Have a wonderful weekend. MB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MB! You are too kind! So we have both colours. We could maybe pass for sisters. :D

      Let us know what you found in Anthro! Thanks, and the same to you!

      Delete
  5. The Malta midheel sandals look great on, & although I'm always searching for a light brown to neutral color, I always end up liking the look of the darker brown leather more. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JustVisiting, you would like the 'seashore beige' then. They are quite neutral looking. Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  6. This is a good look for you, the skirt and sandals make your legs look a mile long.

    Congratulations on your blog award and thank you for nominating me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks, xoxo! Thanks again, and you are very welcome!

      Delete
  7. Thank you! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, KDot! I love visiting your blog!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your award! and thanks for the nomination:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, BBB, and you are welcome! :)

      Delete
  9. I got the Malta midheel sandals in seahorse beige after seen how lovely and pretty it is in your feet! Love both colors, hope it works for me!
    COnrats in your award!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.