Monday, December 10, 2012

J. Crew - December (II)

Here are a few more of my favourites from the new stock. I can't recall whether the Circle Lace Top (size S) is from the latest rollout, to tell the truth, but I like it quite a bit. Side view is to show the two tiers of lace. The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Dot Brocade is another favourite among the JCAs. I am wearing size 2, my usual pencil skirt size at JC. I love the longer length and the beautiful fabric.

Circle Lace Top (similar here, here, here) 
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Dot Brocade (similar here, here) 

Next are the Cafe Capri in Tiny Dots size 2, made of wool/viscose. They fit the same as the other capris at J. Crew and I liked these capris quite a bit:

 

The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Metallic Floral would be a gorgeous holiday skirt. I ordered both sizes 2 & 4 since I was unable to try them in the store. Size 2 was tight (but still wearable), so I tried size 4 for the photos. I think it fits TTS to slightly smaller than the other pencil skirts I have from JC.


And lastly for now, the Collection Cashmere Herringbone Sweater size S and 'cabernet lilac.' Sorry for the blurry photo. I love this sweater! It's a tighter knit than the other JC sweaters and it will hold its shape nicely. I also love the 'dusk pink' version, which is a light grey/light pink combo. The pants are of course, the Minnies (in Tall size), which are my favourite pants in the winter time.


More likes at J. Crew:

Take a bow sweater (IRL photo here)

Code MERRY is still working for 25% off your order. This is overkill in sales, but I love free shipping with no minimum. Are you getting anything this time? If so, please share!

Have a great beginning of the week, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. No I'm on the wagon now till next year, thanks for the pics thigh, it's still nice to look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I am too (on the wagon). :)

      Delete
  2. What sweater are you wearing with the tiny dots capris? It looks great.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, A! Sorry, but I forgot to take a pic of the tag, and cannot find the sweater anywhere on the website. I even called the store and no one could tell me.

      Delete
  3. I love that Herringbone sweater! I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, SPG! I'm certain you'll love it!

      Delete
  4. Did you get the Circle Lace top in your usual size. I think it's lovely, as is the dot skirt and the dot capris. Apparently I like dots.

    I agree with the comment about the sweater you paired with the capris. That combo looks great on you.

    Thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi maryeb! Yes, I am usually size S in tops. Nothing wrong with liking dots! :)

      Thanks very much!

      Delete
  5. very nice post dear :)

    join giveaways on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vi_9388.html

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.