Saturday, April 23, 2016

J. Crew - April (II)

I have a few photos from my latest JC visit that I wanted to share. First of all, the Women's J. Crew for the Xerces Society Save The Bees Tee (size M). Fifty percent of the profits from the sales of this tee will benefit this society in its effort to save the bees. I loved the print a lot as it is quite colourful. I sized up to Medium since I would like to wear this tee a bit looser. There is also a girl's version that is equally cute. The skirt is the Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt (size 28, doran wash) and you may have seen it in a previous post in a larger size.


Nex item I tried on was the Midi Skirt in Cotton Clip-Dot (size 4, burnished orange). This is not a style of skirt I would normally look for, but I thought it was fun and of course, I loved the colour. Size 4 is my usual size in this style of skirt at J. Crew. It is all cotton, lined, and has side pockets. The T-shirt is the Striped Boatneck T-shirt (size S, ivory vivid flame), also all cotton.
 

Lastly, the Denim Jacket in Ecru Wash (size M, ecru wash). It is a cotton/elastane mix. I loved last year's version, and love this year's as well. I didn't end up buying it last year because I settled for the white version instead, so I think I will take the plunge this year. :)


That's it for now, but hope to go back next week sometime. How about you? What do you like in this roll-out? Please share!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, from the look of your colouring, the ecru will look lovely on you. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! I loved it too! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rose, Love the skirt, boatneck & jacket on you! Happened to see the skirt today & really liked it. Like you, not a skirt I would normally be drawn to but after thinking about it, ordered burnished orange. BTW, thanks very much for your reviews. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are liking the skirt as well, Carol! Thank yo for visiting! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.